So today, my mum was sitting at the table writing down a list various pies she is going to be making for Thanksgiving. That’s when it hit me, Thanksgiving is only one week away! Where did the time go?! It feels like I should be at the beach letting the ocean waves crash over my head, or maybe swinging back and forth on the swing while eating a cherry popsicle. This Blog is not about that though, it’s about what I am thankful for, so I’m going to make you a list of things I’m thankful for everyday. So here we go!
1. I’m very thankful that I am homeschooled.
2. I’m thankful for my Mum’s awesome cooking.
3. I’m thankful for my God who loved me enough to send his one and only son to die for me.
4. I’m thankful for Smash and the awesome people in it.
5. I’m thankful for clean socks.
6. I’m thankful for my OUTSTANDING friends
7. I’m thankful for good hair days
8. I’m thankful for Google
9. I’m thankful for all the awesome people in my life that are wiser then I and are willing to share their wisdom with me.
10. I’m thankful for Fridays.
Thanks for reading! make sure to tell me what YOU are thankful for in the comment section below, rate and subscribe!!!!! ❤