When I was younger I had a billion different plans for when I grow up. Many things have changed over the last decade, including my life goals. I thought it would be fun to share some of my “when I’m a grown up I want to be…” with you guys! I figured the best way to share this with you guys was through art. 1. When I Grow Up I Want To Be A Professional Singer. I made my poor family sit through hundreds of home “concerts” from the time I was 3 to about 11 years old. I sung EVERYTHING. I think most little girls want to be singers at some point in their lives. Now that I’m 15 I still drive my family crazy by singing along to my music.
2. When I Grow Up I Want To Be A Ballerina. Along with the random outburst of song was random dancing. I loved dancing. There was just something lovely about a girl who could dance. However, if you have ever spent even a moment with me you would know I am one of the most clumsy girls EVER. So that dream was crushed early.
3. When I Grow Up I Want To Be An Artist. It could have been all the reassuring and gratitude my Mum always showed when I handed her a freshly colored picture, but I was pretty convince I would grow up to be the next Leonardo Da Vinci as a young child. Little did I know I would one day be drawing crayon stick figures for a small blog.
4. When I Grow Up I Want To Be A Chef. To be honest, I still want to do this. However, I’m not going to make a life out of it. Instead of serving fancy meals to a bunch of expecting customers, I make dinner for my family, who has to eat it whether it’s good or not. 5. When I Grow Up I Want To Be A Famous Actress. By far I’ve always been a smidge dramatic, not to mention a love for the stage. I’m actually involved in a small drama troop called S.M.A.S.H and love it! Although I have no more plans of fame, I think I’ll always be a theater kid at heart.
6. When I Grow Up I Want To Be An Aurthor. I write at least every other day, plus I like to keep this blog fresh with new stories weekly, so even though I’m not writing a book right now, I am keeping up with my love for writing. I must have killed many trees trying to come up with a “rough first draft” but all my books end in failure. But such is life.
7. NOW I Want To Be A Psychologist. Far fetched? I know. I really want to help people when I grow up, and I figured I could do that by being psychologist/counselor. I’m pretty stoked to go to the library and do some reading about psychology. It’s actually pretty cool stuff once you get into it. Trust me it is.
And there it is! Please leave a comment letting me know what you want/wanted to be when you grew/grow up! Don’t forget to comment, rate, subscribe and eat your veggies!